You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Medical Sales SAM, Theatre & ICU
As Strategic Account Manager you’ll lead medical sales of Theatre & ICU medical devices into hospitals across the South West.
- As the commercial lead, you own the complete sales process and inspire project teams to win and retain business by creating compelling value propositions to illustrate the significant improvements in workflow, clinical and financial performance.
- You manage senior commercial customer relationships (Department & Procurement Heads, up to CXO level), while leading a team of Products Specialists who focus on the end users (Nurses & ODPs), including pre sales demos and post-sales training.
- Drive medical sales of award-winning medical equipment including Patient Monitoring, Anaesthesia, Ventilators, ECG / Cardiology and Neonatal into Critical Care, Operating Theatres, Cardiology and Perinatal departments to secure new and develop existing accounts.
- A worldwide market leader within medical technology solutions for Critical Care, Operating Theatres, Cardiology and Neonatal departments. They offer first class products to their customers, and superb training, support and development to their employees.
- Proven, consistent medical sales success when selling capital medical devices / equipment. Solutions sales experience including strategic selling, negotiation and closing in a complex medical sales environment with multiple / senior healthcare stakeholders. Great business acumen and the focus, determination and drive to achieve targets.
- Ideally living in or close to Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Basingstoke, Winchester, Portsmouth, Southampton, Bournemouth, Poole, Exeter, Plymouth, Taunton, etc.
- Starting salary of £45-55,000 plus £20,000 OTE, company car and great benefits
- Genuine opportunities for career development.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Helix Medical Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: