You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Disability Assessor - Cardiff/Newport
Donard Recruitment currently have excellent opportunities for Disability Assessor, for our client, a leading healthcare provider, in Cardiff/Newport.
- Communicative English, both verbal and written
- Applicants should be a qualified Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- A valid NMC or HCPC registration
- A full UK driving licence & access to your own car
- Good IT skills
- Complete an assessment of an individual who is submitting a claim, taking into account all of the information provided including any third party evidence.
- Complete a report (Word based) established on your findings and the information provided.
- This report will contain a detailed information of the condition(s) including information gathered on the impact of their health condition on their daily living and mobility activities along.
- The report then will be submitted to a government body for an outcome.
- Applicants should be prepared to visit a local clinic to carry out assessments where necessary.
- A full job description is available on request.
- Hours of work: 3, 4 or 5 days per week
- Salary: Full time - £34k (potential to earn £38k)
- 33 days holidays (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Company phone & laptop
- Company pension scheme, life assurance & NMC/HCPC registration
- Full training is provided (7 weeks)
- This vacancy is permanent.
If this vacancy is of interest to you, please give Charlotte a call on 01216671217 to discuss.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: