You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Assistant to the Responsible Person Pharmaceuticals Assistant
Assistant to the Responsible Person (Pharmaceuticals )
Must be GPhC qualified
Greater London (West)
Salary Circa £25,000 -£30,000 pa dependent on experience plus excellent benefits
My client is a global, award winning, leading specialist medical company & pharmaceutical supplier and helps set the standards in regulatory and compliance areas.
They are looking for an Assistant to the Responsible Person with a GDP background.
Duties for the role include:
- Assisting the Responsible Persons for storage of medicines
- Ensure compliance of GDP
- Quality Inspections / Audits
- Responsible for Controlled Drugs
- Dealing with Licence applications/records/documentation
- Ensuring all Standard Operating Procedures are being followed.
- Must have a Pharmacy Technician qualification and a member of GPHC with a knowledge of controlled drugs regulations and storage conditions for drugs.
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry/pharmaceutical wholesale/pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Understanding and experience of auditing and Standard Operating Procedures
- Good attention to detail
This position would suit a Qualified Pharmacy Technician with at least 3 years experience and interest or experience in pharmaceutical storage,warehousing of pharmaceutical products with a GDP background
This is a varied and interesting role with excellent prospects for the successful candidate.
Please apply with current CV (quoting your salary and job reference number DB 914303)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: