You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Night Nurse - Part time
Staff Nurse - 2 Nights per week
An exciting opportunity is now available for a professional, knowledgeable and passionate Nurse to work with our client in their beautiful luxury residence, which has just opened its doors
This unique role offers the successful Nurse the opportunity to help create a new culture within a home and become part of a team that will deliver person-centered care to the very highest standards
We are working exclusively with this client to find a part-time nurse who can bring expert care home sector experience with them, and, who has empathy, skill and knowledge in caring for elderly people.
As the ideal candidate you will -
- Be an NMC registered nurse
- Have an interest in Dementia
- Have relevant experience in an environment which delivers quality care
- Have a good knowledge of issues affecting older people with dementia
- Have the ability to create a safe and friendly environment for older people
- Be open and receptive to new ideas and ways of working
- £17 per hour + excellent enhanced overtime rates
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself with continuous learning and staff development programs totally free of charge
- Fully supported to complete further training with a real opportunity for progression
- Have the opportunity to pursue a special interest within the field of elderly care
- Employer contribution pension scheme
This role is a great opportunity for someone who may be returning to work, or looking to scale down from full time employment and who wants to thrive in a care home environment, working with a hugely supportive management team, who will ensure your professional development is as much a priority for them as it is for you. Your commitment to professionalism, knowledge, and passion will be rewarded and will ensure the delivery of exceptional care in an exceptional environment.
Heart Resourcing seeks out only the very best talented and experienced Healthcare professionals and works entirely with clients who have the same quality-driven priorities. We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteria
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: