You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Some people believe that working with a recruitment agency is only to ‘top-up’ your existing income. That is certainly not the case with H1 Healthcare. We’re the sole employer for many of our staff, with most of those working the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out.
We’re recruiting for a Registered Nurses to work within Nursing Care and Residential Homes in Aberdeen.
We have work available throughout the Aberdeen area
Get in touch to find out how you can enjoy the benefits of working with an agency, whilst enjoying regular work to suit your availability.
Here’s what we require :
- A Registered Nurse to support individuals with various health conditions and the ability to work within different healthcare settings
- 6 months of paid experience as a Registered Nurse, gained within the last 12 months in UK or 1 year post registration experience in UK
- Active NMC Registration / PIN
- Satisfactory / PVG checks
- Highly Competitive rates of pay - £18.00 to £30.00 hourly
- Referral scheme - £600 for nurses & £300 for care assistants
- Full flexibility with picking and choosing your shifts, we will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Clinical Support - supported by a regional lead nurse
- Established, Reputable, Forward Thinking Employer
If you feel like a match for the above role, then Apply today or get in touch with Margaret to discuss everything in more detail on 0141 212 4464.
About H1 Healthcare
H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: