You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Temporary Dental Nurse
Temporary Dental Nurses – South East London
About the job
Shine Recruitment are looking for experienced Dental Nurses to join our team of locum staff, covering short term to long term temporary bookings across SE London. We offer a very competitive hourly rate with holiday pay paid on top of your hourly rate. We work with a number of practices across South East London and are always in need of high quality staff who are available at short notice.
You will need
- GDC registration
- Recognised Dental Nursing qualification
- Indemnity insurance
- Up to date vaccination records
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the UK
- Minimum 2 professional references
- DBS on the update service or be willing to put a new one into place
What you will get in return
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Regular work across London
- You will have a dedicated consultant at Shine Recruitment overseeing you from start to finish
- You will have the option of additional training such as safeguarding and best practice seminars
What to do next
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV showing your relevant experience for the job.
If you are successful at this stage then you will be invited for interview with Shine Recruitment prior to meeting with the Practices.
If you are looking for a new role but this one isn’t quite right then please get in touch for a no strings conversation about your next career move.
If you think this job might be a good fit for a friend or colleague then tell them to quote your name in their application. If they are successful then you will be rewarded with £250 of shopping vouchers.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: