You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Dental Nurse & Receptionist
Dental Nurse and Receptionist – Permanent – 2 Days Per Week
About the job
Shine Recruitment are working with a brilliant Dental Practice based in Chigwell(Essex) who are looking for a part time Dental Nurse and Receptionist to join their practice. They are looking for an experienced and qualified Nurse to work Tuesdays and Thursdays every week with one of those days being on the front desk. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take on extra responsibilities within the practice as they progress.
You will need
- GDC registration
- Recognised Dental Nursing qualification
- Indemnity insurance
- Up to date vaccination records
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the UK
- Minimum 2 professional references
- DBS on the update service or be willing to put a new one into place
What you will get in return
- Part time hours (2 days per week, Tuesday and Thursday)
- Very competitive salary/hourly rate
- CPD sessions and 1-to-1 support (through shadowing more experienced staff members or working with the Practice Manager)
- Training courses
- Lovely modern surgery and working environment
- Uniform provided.
- Start date ASAP
What to do next
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV showing your relevant experience for the job.
If you are successful at this stage then you will be invited for interview with Shine Recruitment prior to meeting with the Practices.
If you are looking for a new role but this one isn’t quite right then please get in touch for a no strings conversation about your next career move.
If you think this job might be a good fit for a friend or colleague then tell them to quote your name in their application. If they are successful then you will be rewarded with £250 of shopping vouchers.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: