You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Deputy Care Home Manager - RGN
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Nursing Home as a Deputy Manager - Registered Nurse. Working for this Leading Care Provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
As a Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) your main duties will be:
- Working hand in hand with your General Manager, you’ll help manage and develop the team throughout the home to deliver care that enhances every resident’s life, maximising both their physical and mental wellbeing. Whether you’re making sure our operations run like clockwork, or deputising for the General Manager, you’ll play a key role in the development of your team.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Deputy Manager
-Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN)
- Current NMC PIN
- Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Good communication and English language skills
- Senior or previous deputy experience within a care home setting
Should you require any further information please contact Nathan or Lucy on (phone number removed)
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Optima Plus Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: