You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Care Assistants - Days or Nights
Exciting opportunities are now available for professional, knowledgeable and passionate Care Assistants to work with our client in their beautiful luxury residence, which has just opened its doors
This exciting role offers the successful Care Assistants the opportunity to help create a new culture within a home that will deliver person-centered care to the very highest standards.
We are working exclusively with this client to find Care Assistants who can bring expert care home sector experience to the home, and, who have empathy, skill and knowledge in caring for elderly people.
As an ideal Care Assistant candidate you will -
- Be qualified to a minimum SVQ level 2/ 3 in Health and Social Care
- Have an interest in Dementia
- Be registered with SSSC
- Have relevant experience in an environment which delivers quality care
- Have a good knowledge of issues affecting older people with dementia
- Have the ability to create a safe and friendly environment for older people
- Be open and receptive to new ideas and ways of working
- £10 per hour + excellent enhanced overtime rates
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself with continuous learning and staff development programs totally free of charge
- Fully supported to complete further SVQ's with a real opportunity for progression
- Have the opportunity to pursue a special interest within the field of elderly care
- Employer contribution pension scheme
These roles are a great opportunity for Care Assistants who want to thrive in a care home environment, working with a hugely supportive management team, who will ensure your professional development is as much a priority for them as it is for you. Your commitment to professionalism, knowledge, and passion will be rewarded and will ensure the delivery of exceptional care in an exceptional environment.
Heart Resourcing seeks out only the very best talented and experienced Healthcare professionals and works entirely with clients who have the same quality-driven priorities. We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteria
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: