You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Carer (Nights)
Advinia Healthcare, a top 15 UK Care Home provider is recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to work the night shift in our Residential and Nursing Home-Madeira House.
Madeira House is a 51 bedded home in Louth which provides Palliative Care, Dementia nursing, Convalescence and Parkinson's care.
The night shift would be approx: 20:00-08:00
Your role as a Senior Carer will include:
- Being a key worker/Manager to the Care staff on shift
- Leading by example to your Care team and supporting their supervision/appraisal and career development.
- Liaising with other health professionals and relatives to achieve the best outcome for each resident
- Maintaining a safe environment for staff, residents and visitors according to Health and Safety and CQC requirements.
For your commitment and hard work, we will offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Professional training and fantastic opportunities for ongoing career progression
- Company benefits including a Pension scheme, Refer a Friend and much more!
A Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) is required.
Get in touch with our Recruitment team today and join our Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: